Alpha CAD Service has a well-defined standard methodology in managing incoming and current projects to ensure that we always maintain high productivity rate while maintaining quality standard at the same time.
- We receive inquiry from client regarding what services and requirements they need.
- We will provide Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) if required by client to ensure confidentiality of all documents provided to us.
- Estimators will review all documents received from client including drawings, standards, and project specifications .
- Next, we will send the right amount of quotation to client.
- Once approved, project manager will discuss all information and requirements needed by client to the team leader / lead engineer or architect.
- Team leader will distribute the work to the project team members. In this way, production rate will increase and this will allow us to submit ahead of time.
- Quality Control members will now check the output to ensure no errors and project specifications and standards was followed.
- Once approved by QC, project manager will check the work. If satisfied, project manager will dispatch the work to client.